Friday, July 31, 2009

Pictures from BDT Camp

I found these pictures of my MMHS Drill Team on the BDT (Basic Dance Training) website and I thought they were cool, so I wanted to post them on my blog. I guess I am proud, what can I say!
This first one is of the headstand part in our hip hop routine.
So excited to win the first trophy for our team and the first trophy for Maple Mountain High School! It is currently on display in the front office of the school. I had it in my office and the administration asked me to bring it to the office for everyone to see!

Yeah--Performance Night Champions!

2 comments:

Emilee said...

Wow! I am so glad that headstands were not popular when I was in drill team. I've never been able to hold one for longer than 1 sec.

They look cool!

Sandra Mangelson said...

Sooo cool!!