Thursday, August 06, 2009

HAPPY ANNIVERSARY!

Today is our 4th Anniversary! Scott and I have been married for 4 years. I can't believe it has been that long. It feels like maybe two?

We just got back from our annual anniversary trip. I will post those pictures soon. But here is the picture we used for our announcements:

And here is one from the wedding:
Four years--wow time sure does fly when you are having fun! Thanks Scott for all that you do for me and our family. You put up with a lot--especially when it comes to my school stuff and drill team. Thanks for making my life complete! I LOVE YOU!

3 comments:

Annie Nielson said...

Congrats on 4 years! It doesn't seem like it's been that long. Now you need to update your profile--it says you've been married three years. That's why I just put the year we got married. Then I don't have to update it every year, haha.

Emilee said...

Congratulations! I can always remember how long you have been married because you were married the same year Dallin was born -- 2005!!

goldmania said...

Happy Anniversary! :) was fun too see ya at the reunin.