Tuesday, July 14, 2009

Kaycee's Baby Shower

On Monday, July 13th, we had a baby shower for Kaycee. She is expecting a baby girl on August 30. Yep, that's right--Scott and I are going to be grandparents! Weird--but exciting too. Here is a cute banner that I had made and gave to Kaycee after the shower:
All of the food, favors, etc. were pink--or close to it! We had butterfly shaped sugar cookies, cream cheese filled cupcakes, ham sandwiches, pink-fluff strawberry salad, and strawberry lemonade.
Jason hung out with us also--they were heading to Cedar City immediately after the shower!

Lisa, Savanah, Marci, and Emilee (holding Ethan).
Jason and Kaycee--holding the bib that Scott and I gave them.
Amanda, Kortney, and Kilee.
Opening more presents.
Granny J, Eliana, Max, Savanah, and Amanda.
Jakoye, Marci, (holding Jake), Lisa, Annie, Barbara, my mom in the background, and Donna.
It was a fun shower--got a little bit hot in my condo. I don't think the central air could handle all of the people at once! Other that that it was fun to see everyone. Thanks to all that could come. Sorry I didn't get pictures of everyone that came!

1 comment:

Emilee said...

You did a great job with all of the details--the food was yummy, the decorations were cute--good job!