Sunday, October 19, 2014

Fall Break 2014

It was Fall Break time again!  Time sure does fly by.  We decided to stay at home this year because we were saving to go with the drill team to California.  The first day, Kendrick and I slept in and just relaxed.  I take advantage of days I can sleep in when I can!  

Later that evening, the drill team girls tried to trick us.  I think they may have been trying to "garbage bag" us?  But I'm not sure.  All I know is I heard laughing outside our door.  I looked out from a window upstairs and saw some people running away from our house.  So they rang the door bell, and Scott answered, but then they started laughing and ran away. 
 We found this pumpkin on the doorstep and a plate full of treats!  How nice!  They weren't really pranking us after all.  The pumpkin says, "Drill is Life".  I love it!
 The next day Kendrick and I went to lunch at Kneaders.  He loves the sugar cookies there.  I love that they are always festive!  
 On Saturday, we went over to Jakers in Springville.  It is a Pumpkin Patch with activities for kids, etc.  Best of all, it is free!  This is Kendrick in the corn.
 Kendrick and Scott climbed up the large stack of hay bales.
 Kendrick was "king of the mountain". 
 He also loved sliding down the slides.

 He was having a ball!
 Fun pics with the cut outs!

 Kendrick said his shirt matched the car, he was right!
 Kendrick loved spending time with his dad, especially because he will carry him on his shoulders!
 Family selfie while on the tracker/hay ride.
My collage I posted on Insta and Facebook.

We had a great Fall Break, even if we didn't go anywhere far away.  We had fun doing things together and spending time as a family!  I love Fall!

No comments: