Saturday, October 18, 2014

Drill Events During Fall Break

Some of the drill team girls took advantage of a free master class on Wednesday after school to kick off their fall break!  It was at Springville High School and was taught by Thayne Jasperson.  He has been on SYTYCD and is a Springville High alum.  I remember taking adult jazz at Center Stage in Orem and he took class sometimes.  He is an amazing dancer!
 The Elleves that took class with Thayne Jasperson.

Then, of course, there was a BYU football game during Fall Break.  This is not my favorite thing, but since we were not going anywhere for Fall Break, I worked this game with some of my team.  We had a fun time!
 The lucky girls who go to work during Fall Break!
 Em Kess and McKenna--mistaken for sisters all the time, but they are not related!
We did get to see this tall guy, Shawn Bradley.  The drill girls were too young to know who he was, but I knew.  I had to explain to them who he was after we posed for a pic with him.  He was super nice to let us take a pic.  I remember watching him play in high school.  Everyone in town came to see the really tall basketball player on Emery's team.  

No comments: