Friday, December 30, 2011

Celebrating Birthdays

Me, my mom, and sisters all got together on December 3o to celebrate my birthday and Amy's birthday, which is in January. We usually get together during Christmas break because we all can make it work then with all of our schedules, etc.

We decided to meet at The Cheesecake Factory in Salt Lake. It was yummy as usual. Here is a pic of the cheesecake:


I love how they decorate it! It was delicious too! My favorite kind is the white chocolate macadamia nut. We also shared a piece of the Red Velvet Cheesecake! It is so good too!
Here I am with my birthday cheesecake!
Amy with her birthday cheesecake.
We had a great time chatting and then we did a little shopping afterwards. It's always a fun get together, even when it is for your birthday and you don't like the fact that you are getting older!

No comments: