Sunday, May 29, 2011

Family Birthday Parties

I'm playing catch-up on my blog and just getting things posted finally! In April, we had a couple of family parties for birthdays. On April 3rd, we celebrated the Nielson Twins, Nick & Sophie's birthdays and then on April 17th we celebrated Dallin Eyre's birthday.
Here are a few pics from both events. Luckily my sister Annie takes her camera to all events and she gave me some pictures from Nick and Sophies's party, because we didn't take ours. For Dallin's party, I was trying out the new I-phone and we took pictures with it.
My mom and Granny J at Nick & Sophie's party.
Sophie and Nick opening presents - Sophie wasn't feeling too good.
Me and Kendrick - watching them open presents.
Nick and his cake.
Sophie and her cake.
Scott, helping light the candles.Their cute cakes with the candles all lit!

Scott and Kendrick.
Kendrick Scott Brenchley
Pictures from Dallin's party:
Dallin opening some presents.
More presents!
This was Dallin's cute cake!
That is one thing I love about my family--our family parties. It is always a fun get together with good food and good times!

No comments: