Monday, May 30, 2011

Drill Team Year-End Banquet

On May 12, 2011, we had our annual Elleve Banquet. It was held at the Magleby's in Springville. It was really nice--the food was excellent!

We recognize the seniors and give some awards for Most Dedicated Soph., Jr., and Sr. and then Most Improved and Outstanding Performer.

I also gave a picture collage to Marci with pictures from the past two years that she has been my assistant at Maple Mountain. The team also gave me and Marci a really nice blanket (a large "minkie" blanket) with MMHS Elleves embroidered on it and the year. All of the girls also received a cute charm bracelet with a star charm on it--stars were part of our theme for the year. Our theme was "If we believe, we will achieve."

Here are a couple of pictures. I kinda got in on the pictures late and to the side--so my pics aren't the greatest! Oh well. It was a great night!

The team - posing on the stairs by the waterfall.

The seniors--I will miss these girls!

No comments: