Sunday, July 11, 2010

Fourth of July - Jake & Max's Birthday Party

On the Fourth of July, we went down to Levan to my parent's house. There was a combined birthday party for Jake Nielson and Max Mangelson. Jake was turning 1 and Max was turning 3.

We had barbecued hamburgers outside. It was actually a little bit cool in the shade. Not, your typical July 4th weather--but I was loving it that is was a little bit cool!
Filling up our plates with the yummy food!
Chatting after dinner. Everyone was in their 4th of July shirts.
Jake's cake.
Max's cake.
Nick kept after Scott to take his picture! Here he is with some of the other kids playing on the trampoline. I'm glad Scott had the day off so he could come to the party! He always takes more pictures than me!
Jake, enjoying some of his birthday cake! Open wide--
for a handful of birthday cake! Yum!
Eating some more cake.
Ryan, saying names for me as I would ask him to say them.
Max opening some presents.
Annie and Ryan helping Jake open his presents.
Eli and Chuck helping Max with his presents.
Jake was getting all kinds of help!

It was a fun party. When it got dark, we all went out on the porch for a small fireworks show by the Roper boys.
It was great to be with family and just relax. Most of the family was staying over to go boating the next day. But, Scott had to work, so we didn't stay over. Oh well, maybe next year!

1 comment:

Annie Nielson said...

Look at you! All caught up on your blog. I need to get busy :)

I'm glad you took pics at Jake's party. I didn't get very many so I might need you to email me some of yours, if you will :)