Thursday, August 01, 2013

Spending Time with Kendrick

After the 24th of July parades I had a couple week off from drill team practice.  This meant I could spend more time with Kendrick!  Summer is great anyway, because I don't have to stay at school all day, just in the early morning for drill.  But I didn't have drill for two weeks, so Kendrick and I had more time to have fun!
 Here he is showing off his project that he made at the cousin sleepover at Paula's house.  His guy has hair now!
 Kendrick is usually pretty good to pose for a picture.  He likes to look at the pictures after we take them. 
 He was pretty proud of this project.
 My sister Emilee organized the activity.  Thanks Em!  Kendrick loved it.
 
Since I've been home in the mornings and we have time in the morning, I have been having Kendrick help me make the beds.  One day, I asked him to go make his bed.  I got doing something else, and then a little while later I went by his room and saw his bed.
 This is what I saw!  Kendrick had made his bed all by himself.  It wasn't perfect, but he did pretty good!  He even put his Teddy bear on the bed.
 I called him into his room and he told me, "I make my bed, mom!".  He was very proud.  So we took a picture with him on the bed too.
 Because he had been such a good boy that day, we decided to go redeem his perfect patient reward that he received from the dentist.
 This meant an ice cream cone from Sonic.
 He was a happy boy!
He is growing up so fast and talks more and more each day.  We're so lucky to have him!  He really completes our lives and family.  Love you Kendrick!

No comments: