Thursday, April 14, 2011

Photo Contest Winners!

All Points Travel was our agent for my drill team's trip to California this year. They do an awesome job in arranging trips! This year they had a Facebook challenge. Each team was to submit a photo of their team using the gift item that they had received from All Points Travel and Shirts and Things. I kept asking the girls if they had taken a picture all through our trip. So, we decided we would take one with our trophies at the competition and hold our bags too. Well, in all the excitement, we forgot! So, on the last day, as the team left for Disneyland, I texted my president and reminded her to take a picture with the team and the bags. So, this is the picture: One of the moms took the picture and I thought it was a fun place to have the picture taken. We almost have all the team in the picture. Just a few girls were not there. So, one of the moms sent the picture to All Points Travel. Then, the pictures were up for a week on Facebook and we told all of our friends and family to go and "like" our picture. The team with the most "likes" would win. Well, guess who won? Maple Mountain did! Thanks to all my friends and family that "liked" my team's picture! You are all awesome! What did we win? Well, now we get to design a custom t-shirt to kick off the year for next year. Oh, and of course, bragging rights!

No comments: