Thursday, April 14, 2011

2011-12 MMHS Ellevés Drill Team

We had try outs for the 2011-12 drill team on March 31st. There were 27 girls total that ended up trying out. I believe we started with 30, but we lost a few by the time we got to the final day. The judges made their final selections and we kept 20 girls for next year. Nine of the twenty are returning members. Eleven are new, with ten of the eleven being sophomores. I love sophomores though! They have so much energy and are always so excited about everything because it is new to them.
The new 2011-12 MMHS Elleves

Getting a new team is always exciting! So much to look forward to and so much to live up to! But, it is another challenge that I am ready to take. I'm losing ten seniors, ten amazing seniors that I'm so sad to see go. But, I know that they will be great in whatever their future holds for them. I just hope they come visit and support MMHS Drill! Once an Elleve - always an Elleve! Live "ellevated"!

No comments: