Thursday, April 14, 2011

Kendrick is 6th Months Old

So, I'm a little behind in blogging! These pictures were taken when Kendrick was 6 months old on March 18th.
Kendrick Scott Brenchley - 6 months
Kendrick loves to play in the "mega saucer" that we got from Annie. I'm not sure who is the original owner of the saucer--it gets passed on to whoever needs it!
Kendrick in the "mega saucer"!
Kendrick loves to "bounce" in the saucer. He bounces up and down like a mad man! He loves it! I need to post a video of him bouncing! It is seriously funny. He had his sister Hollie practically in tears from laughing so hard at his bouncing!


I never thought I would say this, but time is going by so fast! Kendrick is growing up and in a really fun stage right now. Half way through his first year--wow!

No comments: