Sunday, December 19, 2010

Rockettes

On Saturday, November 27th I went to see the Rockettes Christmas Spectacular at the Maverick Center in West Valley. My sister Paula got the tickets. My mom, Amy, and Sophie all went.

We met and did a little shopping at Costco and then went to lunch at Olive Garden. We then went to the show--it was the matinee show. Here is a picture of us with the stage in the background.
Me, Paula & Sophie, Amy, and mom.

Paula and Sophie --in front of a banner of the Rockettes.

The show was awesome! Better than I was expecting. There were singers and other numbers in between the Rockettes that were so good. Sophie's favorite was a number with all of these dancing Santas. The background was so "high tech". A lot of computer generated stuff--so cool! The Rockettes were amazing. Their precision was so impressive. I just sat there and wondered how many hours did they have to practice to perfect this? It was so inspiring to watch--I wish I could have taken my whole drill team to it. Maybe someday we can see them in New York.

No comments: