Saturday, December 25, 2010

Kendrick's First Christmas

We had stayed over night at my parent's house so we could spend Christmas day there. Annie, Jim and boys had stayed over also. Kendrick kinda had a rough night. By rough, I mean that he had woke up a couple of times in the night. This is something he hadn't done for a long time. I don't know if it was because he was in a new environment, different crib, or what. So, I was a little bit tired that morning.

I heard voices downstairs, I think it was about 9 or so. I went down so I could see the reactions of Ryan and Jake. It was so cute. They had got a kitchen and when Ryan saw it, he went running to it yelling "a kitchen!" After a while, Jake woke up and came down to see what was going on. Then Kendrick woke up so we brought him down.
Here's Kendrick checking out his stuff from Santa. Ryan is taking a look too!
Good Morning! Gotta love the bed-head look.
Kendrick got this cute hat.
He looks like Santa's little helper!
Here he is checking out his new "snail" toy. Sorry, can't really see the toy. Kendrick - just taking it all in. Just another day to him! :)

Ryan, with Jake and Annie in the background. Jake has the Buzz Lightyear wings on.
After a while, we decided to eat breakfast first and then open gifts. Annie made some yummy pancakes and Jim cooked the sausage, bacon, and hash browns. It was great! Then we opened gifts.
Here's my dad in one of the gifts he received!
I didn't take too many pictures. Next year I will be better.
Scott and I just got some clothes and little things. I got a purse and some shoes too. Annie and Jim gave us a new towel rack that we needed, some new plastic food containers, and a Sonic gift card with a Sonic fanatic sticker! (Best gift ever--we can get drinks at Sonic whenever we want for a year for a discount price!) Thanks Annie and Jim!
It was a fun Christmas this year, especially to have a child of my own. Of course, Kendrick didn't really know what was going on, so I think it will get better as he gets older. I'm looking forward to that and being able to see his reactions.

No comments: