Sunday, January 17, 2010

Jackson Family Christmas Party

Okay--so I'm really behind on my blog! Christmas and the month of January has kept me really busy. But, I'm going to try and get caught up this weekend!

The Jackson Family Christmas party was held on Sunday, December 20th at the Red Cliffs Elementary School in Nephi. We had a great time meeting with family, enjoying good food, and playing some games. Amanda, Hollie, and Kaycee, Jason, & Emmalee were not able to attend with us.

Here are some pictures from the party:
Me holding my nephew Jake.
Scott and me.
Sophie showing us her silly face!

Me and my nephew Ryan.

The Jackson siblings--Lisa, Bart, Grandma J., Scott, Judy, Sandra, and Barbara.

My nephew, Nick.
Another cute nephew--Max.
Another nephew, Keaton and his mom and my sister, Amy.
Paula helping Ryan with one of the games.
The conversation had been brisk, but then suddenly, simultaneously, everyone just got dog tired! My brother in law, Jason!

The party was great! Can't wait until next year, except I think we need to bring back the gift exchange game! I missed that this year and I had a funny gift to bring!

1 comment:

Sandra Mangelson said...

I laughed out loud at the dog tired post!! Hilarious.