Sunday, January 17, 2010

Christmas Day

Scott and I stayed over at my parent's house on Christmas Eve. So did Annie, Jim, and boys. So that morning, we got to share in Ryan's discovery of his stuff from Santa. It was a lot of fun. I think kids are what makes Christmas so special and fun.

Here is Ryan running over to see what he got:
Checking it all out.
Trying out the new slide!
But, I think his favorite was the Gap stroller! He loved pushing it around. And even getting a ride in it himself!
My dad and mom opening presents:

We had a great Christmas and I'm always glad we can spend it with my parents. My dad got a new game and we spent a lot of time playing it. Scott became the champion! It was a lot of fun! Christmas is always a special time and it is especially special when you can spend it with your family!

No comments: