Monday, January 18, 2010

Birthday Lunch

Since my birthday was on December 7th and Amy's birthday is on January 10th, we got together on Saturday, January 2nd at The Cheesecake Factory to celebrate. It was a great time and great food--but especially good cheesecake!

Here we all are:
The birthday girls with the best part--the cheesecake!
When you go there on your birthday, they decorate the plate like this:
There was also a candle to blow out!

We actually had three pieces of cheesecake to share amongst us! The three kinds were: Red Velvet Cheesecake, White Chocolate Macadamia, and Dulce de Leche. I think we all agreed that the Red Velvet one was the best. But the White Chocolate Macadamia one was delicious also!

It was another great time and good conversation! I'm looking forward to the next one--I think it will be in March for my mom's birthday.

No comments: