Saturday, June 28, 2014

Scott's 30th Class Reunion

Scott and I attended his 30th high school class reunion on June 28, 2014.  It was held at his alma mater, American Fork High School.  We met there for a catered meal and some socializing.  They also gave tours of the school.  It had recently been remodeled.
 Pic of the people that were there. - I took this pic with my phone, so it's not that great.
 I zoomed in on Scott and Matt, his best friend.  They are on the back row on the right end.

They also had a photo opportunity, so Scott and I got a photo.
We had a good time.  It was fun seeing and meeting some of the people Scott grew up with.  I also found out there is a girl in Scott's graduating class that is married to a guy from Levan that I knew when I was growing up.  Lisa Hall is married to Rusty Hall. Rusty grew up in Levan, actually his house was down at "Juab".  He was older than me, but he attended my same ward.  I knew his younger siblings that were just older and younger than me.  But, still, it's a small world!

This means that in two years it will be my 30th class reunion.  Hopefully we will have a reunion then.We haven't had one since our 20th, I believe.

No comments: