Friday, June 20, 2014

Fitness Fridays!

The officers on my drill team this year wanted to work out more this summer, so we decided to have "fitness Fridays".  One of the moms of a girl on our team is a instructor at Gold's Gym in Spanish Fork, so she volunteered to teach a fitness class at the end of practice on Fridays.  It was great!  I got to participate as much as I could.  It was hard when Kendrick was there with me, because he would get scared or wanted to be with me.  But the workouts that I did do were awesome and hard!

Here are some pics from the day we went outside on the bleachers for our workout:
 Stepping up and down on the bleacher.

 Repeaters
 My hip was burning after doing these!
 Incline push-ups.
 Jana is in the pink shirt, pushing the girls to keep going and to go further!
We finished it off by running bleachers - so much harder than it looks!

It was great and got us off to a great start!  Thanks for working us so hard!

No comments: