Tuesday, January 21, 2014

Kendrick Starts Pre School

In the midst of all the drill team madness, Kendrick started Pre School on January 21.  He was able to attend the second semester of the MMHS Golden Eaglet Pre School.  He was too young to begin at the start of the school year and he also was not potty trained.

So, because he was potty trained now and they had an opening, we decided to have he try it out and see how it goes.
 Waiting in mom's office until it's time to go.
 He is super excited!  In fact, he did his own hair this morning!

 Scott drops him off to me and then I take him up to the pre school around 8:15 a.m.  Then he finishes about 10:40, which is my prep time, and then I run him over to his daycare at Barbara's.

 He is ready to go with his back pack and all!
I can't believe I have a kid in Pre School!

No comments: