Tuesday, July 09, 2013

Max's Birthday at Fat Cats

On July 9, Kendrick and I went to Max's 6th birthday party at Fat Cats.  All of the grand kids were there and we had a great time bowling.  I wasn't sure if Kendrick would want to do it, or would do it.  Especially since he fell asleep on the way over!  
 But, Kendrick decided to give it a try and ended up loving it!
 He had to take turns though--he wanted to go every time!
 Everyone having fun!
 Kendrick using the kiddie ramp to bowl.
 Showing off his bowling shoes!  At first, Kendrick didn't want to put them on, but as soon as he saw everyone else wearing them, then he wanted them on too!
 Kendrick wearing a party hat!
 Pic of the grandkids - well, most of them!
 A few more in this one.
 More in this one, but still not everyone! :)
Max's cake.
 
It was a fun party and I'm glad we were able to go.  It was a busy day with PDC camp and Kendrick having swim lessons too.  But, I'm glad we were there.  I think Scott, Kendrick, and I will go bowling soon for a fun family outing!

No comments: