Tuesday, November 27, 2012

Basketball Season Begins

After Thanksgiving Break, we came back and had three basketball games that week and my dance 1 class had a concert. 
 
The first game was on Tuesday, November 27.  It was a girls game and we performed our kick routine.  This year our music is "Topsy Turvy" from the Hunchback of Notre Dame.  Our costumes are French themed.  I love kick routines, so I was excited to have this be one of the categories this year.
 Laney Melton, she starts our routine off with a front walk over and then an aerial.
 Beautiful kicks!
 I love their facial expressions in this pic!
 Madeline and Melissa, about to do their partner cartwheel.
 I love our costumes too!  The black berets we borrowed from Payson.:)
 Jourdyn Reid - love her showmanship too!
 Looking good!
 Jamie Topham - I also like our rhinestone fishnet tights.
Emily, Jourdyn, and Brittney in their end pose.
 
It was our first performance and it went well!  Hopefully we will do well when we compete with it.

No comments: