Tuesday, June 12, 2012

Kendrick's First Haircut

On June 11, we took Kendrick to get his first haircut.  It had been looking a little long over his ears, so I decided it was time.  My dad cuts hair and that is who always cuts Scott's hair and most of the men in our family.  But, I thought Kendrick might not hold still and it would be hard for my dad.  So, we went to a salon called "Flying Scissors" in Spanish Fork.  My sister Annie had suggested it.

Here are some pictures and video we took of the event:
Getting ready for the haircut.
Kendrick looks a little bit nervous!
Wondering what's going on?
Me, helping hold Kendrick still.
Sad face!  He was scared of the clippers.
Trimming up the back.
All done!
He looked more blond now!
Here are some video clips that Scott took with his phone.  Kendrick did pretty good.  The lady who cut Kendrick's hair was really nice and did a great job.  She even saved a lock of Kendrick's hair and attached it to a "first haircut" certificate. 




I was sorta sad, I felt like Kendrick didn't look like a baby anymore! He looked like a little boy! But, I liked the haircut, just felt sad that he looked older now. Oh well! Guess I'm going to have to get used to that!

No comments: