Friday, June 08, 2012

Jackson's Graduation

On June 7th, my nephew Jackson Roper, graduated from Taylorsville High School.  Kendrick and I went to his graduation, Scott had to work.   It was held in the U of U Huntsman Center.  I had drill team technique class that morning, so Kendrick and I left a little bit late.  We got there right as they were starting on the names.
 This is Jenny, Jackson's friend.
 Here she is again, I missed getting a picture of the cartwheel she did!  Heels and all!
 Jackson Roper
 Shaking the Principal's hand.

It was a good thing that Kendrick and I got there late because Kendrick just wanted to run around and didn't want to sit still.  So, the time we were there was long enough!

We went outside and took a few pictures.  Here is one of me and Jackson that I had one of my sisters take for me.
After the graduation, we all went to Amy and Jason's house and they had a party to celebrate Jackson's graduation.  It was a very nice day.

I can't believe he is old enough to be a high school graduate! Where has the time gone? It's funny how fast time goes by, but yet I still think I'm only about twenty-something--until I look in the mirror!

No comments: