Wednesday, February 15, 2012

Valentine's Day Weekend 2012

We started our Valentines Day celebration on Saturday, because Scott would be working on Valentines Day, so we went out for a late lunch/dinner at Outback.

Here are some pics of us while we are at dinner:

Scott, me and Kendrick

Kendrick--somewhat happy at the moment.
Two seconds later--crying because he wants the phone.
On Monday after school, Kendrick and I frosted the cookies that Scott had made that morning for me to take to the drill team on Valentines Day. Kendrick has a little bit of a cold, so he doesn't look so good. He had a runny nose and his eyes were watering.
Kendrick and the cookies.
Kendrick--not really feeling that great. Poor little boy!
On the morning of Valentines Day, Scott gave Kendrick his Valentines gifts. Here he is opening up his Valentines:
Kendrick got a Valentines shirt, a St. Patrick's Day shirt, a Reeses Heart, an Elmo Valentine book, and the DVD of Lady and the Tramp.
Looking at the Elmo book.Here he is in his new Valentine's shirt. What's not to love?
After school, I came home and made lasagna. Back when I was single, I used to make a lasagna dinner for me and all my single friends and we called it the "Lonely Hearts" dinner. Oh, those were "fun" times. I need to post some pics from all of those years of Valentine dinners. I also made lasagna for Scott on Valentines while we were dating. I guess it is sorta my tradition!
Kendrick was hungry and couldn't wait until Scott got home, so we started the candle light dinner a little bit early.
Kendrick enjoying his lasagna.
But what he really liked was the sugar cookie!
Yep, he has a sweet tooth--he loves candy and all sweets!Licking the frosting off of the cookie!Being silly after dinner!
Kendrick and me.
In this picture, he is doing "cut the pickle", which is what we do during our little "give me 5 game."
Scott came home and opened his Valentine present--a new shirt!Then, Kendrick and Daddy wrestled.
We had a fun Valentines weekend and day! A lot different than my single days, that's for sure!

No comments: