Sunday, September 04, 2011

Ute Stampede 2011


We went down to Nephi on Friday, July 15th for the annual Ute Stampede. These pictures are out of order, but oh well. I'm trying to get caught up on my blogging and don't have time to rearrange!

We went down and I sat with my mom at the craft fair at our table to advertise and sign up runners for the "Wings of Love" 5K race that my sisters, mom, and I were putting on for my cousin Jakoye's baby Cade that died a year ago.

Then, about 3:30, we left so we could watch the mammoth parade. It was good--my dad was in it with his graduating class. Then, later that night we went down to the carnival. We decided not to go to the rodeo this year, maybe next year. I don't think Kendrick would have liked it!

Anyway, here are some pictures:
Me and Kendrick at the carnival.
Riding the merry go round-Kendrick had a tight grip on my shirt!
Kendrick and Sophie on the right.
I don't look too thrilled--I was worried I would get sick!
Kendrick took a little snooze while we watched the other cousins ride the rides.

Pictures of my dad with his graduation class in the parade.
It was a fun time! We went home that night because I had a drill team car wash on Saturday to attend!

No comments: