Sunday, October 31, 2010

Family Events in October

We had a couple family parties in October to celebrate birthdays. First, on October 4th is Jackson's birthday. He is my oldest nephew--he turned 17! I can't believe he is that old already. Amy had a family party for him on October 3rd.
Jackson with his cake.
Blowing out the candles, with a little help from his little bro, Keaton!
Jackson got his letterman coat for his birthday from his parents.
Jackson and his dad, Jason, in their letterman coats. We had Jason get his out and put it on for a picture. Don't they look cool!
Then on October 9th, Madeline Kate Eyre was baptized a member of the church. I went down for the baptism. Madeline was baptized by her dad, Joseph Eyre.
Madeline and Joseph.

They had a family dinner afterwards at the senior citizens center in Nephi. There was lots of delicious food! It was good to see everyone that was there.

We took a picture of all of the girls that were there of our family. Here it is:
Paula, Aunt Judy, Emilee, Aunt Barbara, Mom, me
Grandma J., Jakoye, Marci - holding Macey, Jamie, Amy, Annie - holding Jake.
Both parties were fun and I'm glad I was able to attend them. Of course, I would have to leave the party and go to the hospital to be with Kendrick. I guess someday I will get to bring Kendrick and maybe even Scott, (if he doesn't have to work!) with me to the family parties. :)

No comments: