Thursday, September 23, 2010

Cade's Birthday Party

My nephew, Cade Nielson, celebrated his 10th birthday on September 11th. He had a family party on Sunday, September 12th. We had great food and good times!

After eating, Cade opened presents. I was taking some pictures. You need to look at my brother in law, Joseph, and also my brother Charlie in the background of the following pictures. They were having a great time as you can see!

Cade's cousin, Dillon, explaining the watch they gave Cade.
More presents!
Cade, after opening the card we gave him, full of confetti, of course. It fell all over the deck!
Handing the cash to mom--Cade is saving up for an I-Pad.
Cade would get so excited when he opened a card with cash!
These were some Star Wars cookie cutters!
Blowing out his candles!
The "10" cake.
Happy Birthday Cade!

No comments: