Sunday, September 05, 2010

Happy Birthday Scott!

Tomorrow is Scott's birthday! Here are some pictures of him when he was a baby. This first one is just after he was born. You can see the tag that was on the bassinet listing his mom's name--Brenchley at the top and then Verlee at the bottom.
Cute little baby boy--wonder if our baby will look like Scott?
I'm not sure how old Scott is in this one--maybe one? Scott still does an open mouth smile like he is doing in this picture!

Another cute baby pic!
Amanda and Hollie came down on Saturday so we went out to Red Robin that day for lunch to celebrate Scott's birthday.
Here we are at Red Robin - just before Scott and I had to go work concessions at the BYU football game with my drill team!

Scott has to work on his birthday! It is even a holiday (Labor Day), but oh well. We will celebrate when he gets off work. I made him a homemade German Chocolate Cake with the homemade coconut frosting.
Happy Birthday Scott! Thanks for all you do for me--I love you!

No comments: