Sunday, November 09, 2008

This Week In Review by Scott


On Wednesday Molly received the Coach of the Year award for 4A Schools by the Utah High School Activities Association. This is the top honor given to a coach for all their hard work. We attended a luncheon at the Willow Creek Country Club where the award was presented.

This is Molly with Mr. Penrod, the UHSAA Region 7 Rep. giving her the award. This picture does not show the shock Molly felt as well as the gratitude.

We are all very proud of her work and that she received this top honor.


This Sunday Hollie received her Young Womanhood Recognition Award at her wards Night of Excellence. Hollie worked hard to achieve this honor before she turned sixteen and the other things entered into her life to take up all her time.


Here is Amanda next to her display at the excellence night.



As for me well I spent Tuesday night worshiping the porcelain throne. I am not sure if it was a virus or just something I ate for it only lasted one night and I was able to eat again at Molly's award luncheon.

5 comments:

Amy Roper said...

CONGRATS, Molly! That is awesome! Sorry about you being sick, Scott! Hope you are feeling better! Hey, can I get Kaycee and Jason's e-mail? Thanks!

Amy Roper said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Tammy said...

Congratulations Molly, what an honor. You definately deserve it. It sounds like you guys have been busy. You know Scott if you wash your hands before you eat those illnesses won't exist. If you don't beleive me take the food handlers permit class. Just FYI.

goldmania said...

Hey congrats to all you girls! Sorry to hear about you Scott. Hopefully you're feeling better now.

Paula M. Nielson said...

That is awesome Molly! I didn't know! It is a good thing Scott is sharing. Scott I feel your pain. It is a horrible virus! I was very happy to eat again myself!