Sunday, November 02, 2008

Pumpkin Party 2008

This year's Pumpkin Party was on October 25th. Three years ago, my dad started having a "Pumpkin Party". The whole family goes down to my parent's house in Levan and we carve/decorate pumpkins from my dad's pumpkin patch, play fun Halloween games, and eat. There is also an appearance from the "Hobo", who is a scary dude that scares all of the kids to death! I "stole" this collage from my sister Amy's blog. (thanks Amy, hope you don't mind! I love all of the pictures of the kids--they look terrified!

We actually arrived at the party late and just missed seeing the Hobo. We had been at the BYU football game working concessions with my drill team--that's why we were late. I also posted a few pictures that we took--we didn't take very many. We'll be better next year!



Me holding my nephew Ryan in his festive clothes.



Mandie and Madeline checking out the "witch's brew" that Paula made.


A few pictures of the party.














No comments: