Friday, May 09, 2014

Kendrick's Preschool Graduation

On May 9, 2014 was Kendrick's first preschool graduation.  I guess it should be called a preschool year end ceremony or celebration.  At least in Kendrick's case, he still has two years of preschool before he will "graduate" from preschool.  But, nonetheless, today was preschool graduation.
 This was the class coming in - as they played "pomp and circumstance"- just like a real graduation!  The pic is blurry, but I posted it anyway!
 Sitting on the rug to answer some questions.
 I tried to get Kendrick's attention so I could get a better pic, but this was the best I could do.
 They were asking them what they wanted to be when they grew up.
 Kendrick said he wanted to be a mermaid?  Mainly because a girl had said that earlier, so a couple of the other kids said that too!


 Listening to Mrs. Crandall speak about the class.
Kendrick's answer to what he wants to be when he grows up.
Singing a song.


 Yummy treats!

 Kendrick sampled them all! 

 Kendrick also gave me a geranium flower for Mother's Day.
We're so proud of Kendrick and love seeing him learn and grow more each day!  I sometimes think, what would I do without this little boy?  He brings so much love and joy into our lives!  I am so lucky to be his mom and so lucky that everything worked out the way it has in my life!  I'm so blessed!

No comments: