Saturday, May 31, 2014

Hollie's Bridal Shower

Hollie is getting married in June, so Amanda and I did a bridal shower for her.  We held it on May 31 at my house.
 Some of the guests - Barbara, Jakoye - holding Alex
 Annie and Emilee
 Hollie
Welcome to the Bridal Shower!
 She received lots of fun gifts.

 I decorated in purple, which is one of her colors for the reception.


 Fun to see everyone that came.


 Sheets and pans from me, Scott, and Kendrick
 Mr. and Mrs. pillows from my mom and sisters

 Cheri and Alex came - Alex is actually engaged too!
 Hollie and Donna
 Amanda helped me so much with the shower.  Hollie helped us get ready too.
Kendrick and his sisters - he loves to see them!

Everything turned out great and Hollie received a lot of nice things.  The wedding is a couple weeks away.  So happy and excited for Hollie and Andrew!

No comments: