Saturday, December 22, 2012

Jackson Christmas Party

Well, it was past the middle of December, and we had not got a family picture taken like I had wanted to.  I was contenplating not even sending Christmas cards this year.  Mainly because I had waited way too long.  But, I had a friend send her card and I noticed that they had just taken the picture a few days before.  She told me she used Costco to print them.  So, I decided I had just enough time to get some cards done.
 
I asked Annie if she could come over to our house and take a photo.  It is hard to coordinate the schedules of Scott's girls and ours to try and get a complete family picture.  So, one of my goals for 2013 is to get a family picture taken before December!  Maybe even during the summer or early fall!
 These are some of the pictures that Annie took.

 Our Christmas tree in our living room.
 Kendrick - Scott took these pictures.
 Kendrick didn't bother our tree at all this year.  I think he didn't like the feel of it.
 Annie did a great job and I'm glad she was able to come take our picture!
 
Later that week on December 22, 2012, we went down to Nephi to the Jackson Family Christmas Party.  It was held at the Red Cliffs Elementary School again.  We had yummy soups and salads and delicious desserts.  It was fun to see everyone.  I could also pass out my Christmas cards!  :)
 Kendrick and I making a craft.  He is also eating a treat!

 He made a snowman and decorated a tree ornament.
 Scott, Kendrick, and me.
We left the party a little bit early and headed to the Brenchley Family Party.  It was on the same day.  Scott's girls just went to that party because they didn't want to drive so much that day.  I didn't take any pics at that party.  But, it was fun to see everyone.  Hopefully next year the parties won't be on the same day.  :)

No comments: