Tuesday, September 04, 2012

Labor Day Weekend 2012

Our Labor Day weekend began with a party to celebrate Ethan and Madeline's birthdays.  It was in Levan at the park.  We had a great time meeting with the family and Kendrick loved swinging and going down the slide.

I didn't take too many pictures, but here is what I have:

Madeline blowing out the candles on her cake.
 Ethan blowing out the candles on his cake.
 Kendrick blowing the dandelion seeds off the dandelion!  He loves to do that.  It's almost as fun as blowing bubbles!
 Still blowing . . .
 Now he decided to taste it?
 He didn't swallow - here's the seed.  HA HA
 
On Monday, we decided to drive over to Payson and check out the parade and also take Kendrick to the carnival they always have at the park.  I know, once again, I'm going over to Payson.  After all of those years of "having" to go to Payson for Labor Day and now I can do what I want and I'm going to Payson!  Oh well--I just know what festivities they have and so we decided it would be fun to take Kendrick over to it!
 Here's Kendrick on one of the rides.


 Now, you can see him!
 He liked it, but wasn't sure what to think about it?

 Next, we went on the merry go round!

 Pointing to dad--
 Waving to dad--
 Next ride - the monster trucks.


 I think he actually got a little bit bored after a while? Or maybe he was hot.  It was a little bit hot that day!
We had a good time that day.  We watched the PHS Paysetters perform at the park and had some lunch there too.  We went home and took a little nap on the couch.  It was a great weekend.  Family time, fun time, and relax time.  What more could we ask for?

No comments: