Sunday, October 23, 2011

Family Birthday Parties

So, getting my blog caught up was on my list of things to do during Fall Break. And, here it is, Sunday evening, Fall Break is almost over, and I'm just updating my blog. I'm going to do a couple of posts, and then my new goal is to get all caught up by the end of the month!
September starts a bunch of birthday parties in our family! We celebrated Madeline & Ethan's on September 4th and Cade's on September 11th. Then, it was Kendrick's first birthday on September 18th.
Well, back on September 4th, my sister Emilee had a combined birthday for her kids, Madeline and Ethan. It was at the Levan Park and we had a lot of fun! Here are some pictures that we took at the party.
Kendrick checking out the slide with Ethan and Dallin.
Madeline got a pink Utes jersey.Madeline opening the mini dolphin pillow pet we gave to her.She loved it!Ethan opening the Shrek movie.We also gave him some little cars from the movie Cars."E" opening the cars.Kendrick was having a good time walking around and playing at the playground.A "3" cake for Ethan and a "9" cake for Madeline.Ethan and Madeline with their cakes.Getting ready to blow out the candles.Madeline blowing out her candles.Dad and Kendrick hanging out on the swings.Kendrick loves to swing!Kendrick - with a bow around his head!
On September 11th, we headed out to Alpine to celebrate Cade's 11th birthday. Here are a couple of pics. We didn't bring our nice camera, I just had my phone, so that is why I didn't take a bunch of pictures. :(
Cade, getting ready to open his gifts.
Opening the Ute t-shirt that we gave him.
Family parties are always fun. The next one is Kendrick's first birthday! I can't believe it has been a year since he was born. Stay tuned for pictures from his party.

No comments: