Sunday, February 27, 2011

Kendrick is 5 Months Old!

On February 18th, Kendrick turned 5 months old! He is growing up so fast. He had a doctor's appointment on February 22 and he weighed 17 1/2 pounds and was 28 inches long! He is doing really well and is just right for his weight and head circumference, but 98th percentile for height.

This is a picture I took of him on his 5 month birthday:
Kendrick Scott Brenchley - 5 months old
Kendrick also rolled over from his back to his stomach for the first time by himself on Thursday, February 24th. Scott emailed me to let me know because I was at school.
But, he did it again on Friday, February 25th. He was lying on a blanket by me as I was reading the newspaper and he rolled to his stomach and then rolled back to his back.
He is smiling a lot and does so much better now at night. No more colic! We are blessing him next Sunday, March 6th, so I will post pictures of that event next week.

No comments: