Friday, February 18, 2011

Celebrating Valentine's Day

For Valentine's Day this year, we started our celebration on Saturday, February 12th. We decided to go out for lunch and beat the crowds. I told Scott that there were several high schools including Maple Mountain that were having their Sweetheart's dance that night and so we better avoid going out at night.

So, we opted to go to lunch at Outback. It was delicious! Scott had his usual--a rib eye steak and I had my usual--Alice Springs chicken. Here is a picture we had our server take of us:
Kendrick's first Valentine's Day--lunch with Mom & Dad at Outback!
Another picture of Kendrick in another "Valentines" shirt.
Kendrick on Valentine's Day with his Valentine presents.
On Valentine's Day, I came home from school and Scott went to the school for work. Kendrick and I decided to make a Valentine dinner for Scott. I decided to make my usual--meaning, my usual Valentine's dinner that I used to make for my single friends when I hosted the "Lonely Hearts Club" dinner on Valentine's Day. Homemade lasagna, garlic bread, and salad. It was a new experience this time though, trying to cook and tend a baby all at the same time! Not as easy as it was when I was single!
Scott
Me
The next day, Maple Mountain had their last home basketball game. I took Kendrick with me and he wore his Valentine present--a new festive outfit.
Kendrick in his Valentine outfit. He wasn't too happy--he was tired and ready to go to bed!

No comments: