Sunday, January 02, 2011

Birthday Dinner for Me and Amy

On Wednesday, December 29th, we went to dinner to celebrate me and Amy's birthdays. We decided to go to a restaurant called, "La Jolla Grove". It is located in the Riverwoods in Provo. It was really good.

My mom and Emilee picked me up in Provo at my house and at the time, it wasn't snowing. As we got closer to the Riverwoods, it really started to snow. Somewhat like a blizzard! We got parked and weren't really sure where the restaurant was, so we walked through Bajio and could see it across the way. So, we trudged through the snow, getting all wet as we went. (we didn't have an umbrella and my coat didn't have a hood!) So, our hair all got a little bit wet! I also had just come from getting my hair cut, so, my hair looks a little bit different in this picture.
Mom, Paula, Amy, me, Emilee, and Annie.
As usual, it was a good time. Good food and good conversation. My sister Paula gave me a cute Diet Coke necklace. I love it! My sister Annie gave me a really cute flower necklace that she made and a ring. Plus a shirt to wear it all with. I love it too!
It was a fun night. After dinner, we all went to Target to see if there was anything left from the after Christmas sale. We all bought a little something, so our shopping was a success as well.

No comments: