Friday, August 06, 2010

Happy Anniversary!

It was our 5th Wedding Anniversary on August 6. Hard to believe that we have been married for 5 years! Time has flown by.

We usually go on a little trip for our anniversary--but things were a little different this year! Our plan had always been to go to Hawaii for our 5th Anniversary--but because of me being pregnant, that plan has been put on hold!

We couldn't really fly anywhere since I am 7 1/2 months pregnant and I didn't really feel like a road trip. So, we thought about going down to St. George and going to a play a Tuachan--but then I thought about the heat--and that changed our minds quick!

So, we just went up and stayed at the Anniversary Inn. It was nice to just get away from everything. We had a great time.

The rest of the weekend we just worked on cleaning out closets and getting the nursery ready. We still have work to do, but we are getting close!

It wasn't the most exciting anniversary, but oh well, we can go somewhere another year!

Here are some pictures from our wedding day:



Happy Anniversary Scott! I love you and appreciate all that you do for me! You put up with so much, especially with this pregnancy--I haven't been the happiest camper to live with! Thanks for being so kind and patient. I'm looking forward to many more years to come!

No comments: