Sunday, August 22, 2010

Annie's Birthday Dinner

August 10th was my sister Annie's birthday. My mom, sisters, and I all met to go out to dinner to celebrate. We ate at Texas Roadhouse in American Fork. I love that restaurant! They have the best rolls that they bring to your table--they are hot, soft, and delicious!

Here we all are--Emilee, Paula, Annie on the left. Then me, my mom, and Amy on the right.
It was a fun night--great food and lots of conversation. We kept talking for a long time after we had all finished eating. Then we walk out the door and keep talking. Walk over to our cars and keep talking. What can I say--we like to talk when we all get together.
I always look forward to our birthday dinner outings. The next one will probably be in October for Emilee and Paula's birthdays. I will have a baby then! How weird is that going to be? I hope I will be able to go. Maybe I will have to get a sitter--again, how weird is that? Oh well, I'm getting excited/nervous just thinking about it.

No comments: