Monday, May 31, 2010

Celebrating My Mom & Dad's Birthdays

My dad's birthday is March 19 and my mom's birthday is March 24, so on March 27th we all met at Applebees in Orem to go out to dinner to celebrate their birthdays.

It was just the adults. My sister Paula and her husband Casey couldn't come. My sister Annie took these pictures.
Dad and Mom
Me and Scott
Jason and Amy
Emilee and Joseph
Eliana and Charlie
Jim and Annie
The group
Scott enjoying the free sundae that Amy and Jason got because their meals didn't come out when everyone else's did!

Amy, mom, and Emilee
Charlie and dad
It was a fun night and good to get together with everyone. The only bad thing--Charlie and Eliana had Amanda watch Max and when they got home, well, Charlie told Amanda about me being pregnant! (We hadn't told the girls yet!) So, now Amanda went home and told Hollie and then they told Kaycee. They were going to play like they didn't know--but we talked to them before they left for their Disneyland trip with their mom. We just didn't want to tell them until we did our big announcement to the extended family at the Easter Egg hunt.
It was okay--they are excited!

No comments: