Sunday, February 14, 2010

Valentine's Day 2010

For Valentine's Day this year, Scott and I went out to eat at P.F. Changs. Scott gave me, or should I say, us, a "couples massage package" from Remedez Salon in the University Mall. It included the couples massage, two pedicures, and a gift card to P.F. Changs.

Well, we couldn't get in for our massages that day, they were already booked, so we booked them for a week later and our pedicures for the Saturday before we would be leaving for Florida. So, that night, we went to P.F. Changs for dinner.

We didn't know that you could make reservations, so we get there around 6ish and there is about a 2 hour wait! Well, we decided that was okay and that we could walk around the mall a bit--which we did. Finally, we were seated and had a delicious meal! I love the lettuce wraps and I had my usual, which is Lemon Chicken.

One drawback to this year's Valentine's Day--we didn't take any pictures! I wasn't feeling the best--I'm always sick in February it seems! So, I totally forgot to take any pictures. Oh well, we had a great Valentines and I am looking forward to the massage and the pedicure!

No comments: