Friday, February 05, 2010

Drill Team's Military Costumes

I really like my drill team's military costumes and I always forgot to take a picture when we were at competition. So, I finally had them pose for a picture when we performed military at a MMHS basketball game. So, here they are--the pictures don't show the gold glitter detail as well. Plus, the back of the costume is really pretty--it has a low back that is lined with rhinestones. The team looks so stunning when performing in them!

Here's an "intense" face pose:
A smiley face pose:
And the military "pucker" fish face pose:

This performance was actually before Region, but I wanted to post the pictures!

1 comment:

Annie Nielson said...

SO, I have to admit, I wasn't too fond of them at first. BUT, it was the skinny leg not the whole costumes. I really like them now though. All of the girls look great in them and they are super pretty. Good work with the costumes :)