Sunday, December 06, 2009

Long Time, No Post

Well, the month of November has come and went! And I only made one post the whole month! I seriously do not know where the time went. Here are a few of the events that were going on with my family during the month of November:

We had a visit from Kaycee, Jason, and baby Emmalee. They were up visiting family in Salt Lake and stopped by on their way back to Cedar City. The picture of me holding Emmalee looks a little weird. I think whoever took the picture moved as they took it! Anyway, it sure is fun to hold Emmalee. She is so cute!
She liked seeing what what going on.
Scott is very proud of his first grand daughter!
Baby Emmalee
Scott, Emmalee, and Hollie.
The next big event in November was Thanksgiving. We went to Levan and spent the day at my mom and dad's house. Most of my mom's family were there. It was a lot of fun. Here are a few pictures of family. Here is Scott holding Emmalee:
Baby Emmalee
My brother Charlie holding his son, Max:
My sister Paula and my sister-in-law, Eliana enjoying the yummy appetizers!
My brother-in-law Jason, carving the turkey:
Jason, my mom, and my aunt Lisa:
My dad and my sister Amy:
Granny J:
Aunt Lisa holding her grand baby Macey:
Baby Emmalee, in the same outfit as Macey:
Scott and I gave Emmalee the outfit--gotta have festive baby clothes!
Thanksgiving was great--good food and good times with family. The next day, "Black Friday", Scott and I got up early to go check out some of the sales. We were able to get a few gifts for Christmas at some great prices. We then met up with Scott's sisters Debbie and Tammy for some breakfast at I-Hop in American Fork. It was fun to get together. We did the same thing last year.
Then, that Sunday, November 29th, we went up to Taylorsville to my nephew Jackson's Eagle Court of Honor. He was receiving his Eagle Scout. My sister Amy had put together an awesome candy and treat buffet. It was all done in patriotic colors and so cute! I didn't take a picture of it. But I did take a few pictures of the event. Here they are:
This is Jackson, after joining the "Eagle Nest":
Jackson and his leaders:
Jackson and his Grandma & Grandpa Roper and Grandma & Grandpa Mangelson:
Jackson and Granny J:

No comments: