Sunday, March 08, 2009

Weekend Adventures

Our weekend began with the drill team's yard sale. It was an "indoor" yard sale. We held it in the cafeteria at the school. All of the girls bring their own stuff to sell. It was pretty busy most of the time. Some of the girls did really well and made some good money. Here are some of them chillin' at the bake sale table.


These girls were working at the cashier's table.


Here the girls model a few of the items that were for sale at the yard sale:


Scott and I hanging out at the cashier's table:



This lovely wall hanging was one of the items I had for sale at the yard sale. Sorry, Amy, remember when you made this for me for my birthday?


After the yard sale, we went to my nephew Ryan's birthday party. He turned one on March 2. Here he is opening a present. I couldn't ever get him to look at me for a picture!



Scott and Zach having a great time at the party.


Taking time out from the party to text.


My brother Charlie and his son, Max.



On Sunday evening, Jason and Kaycee stopped by on their way back to Cedar City. They are expecting their first child in late August. Yes, Scott is going to be a GRANDPA! Which also means I am going to be a GRANDMA! How weird is that? I feel really old now.












3 comments:

The Mangelson's said...

That picture of Charlie and Max is really cute, thanks for posting it. Also congratulations to Casey and Jason for the baby. How is Casey feeling? ... Congratulations on being a Grandma ;) (that was a message from Charlie)

Amy Roper said...

The real question is . . . did anyone buy that lovely swag?!?!? I cannot believe you sold that! I thought it looked just fine in your condo. No, remember all the times I would tell you you needed to take that down! he he I forgot about your yard sale - did you make some good money?

The Mangelson's said...

I totally spelled Kaycee's name wrong. I put Casey's instead of Kaycee. Sorry about that.