Friday, July 04, 2014

Happy 4th of July

Happy 4th of July!  I was in pure heaven this year.  I did not have to work the Stadium of Fire! Hallelujah! My assistant was covering it this year.  I was so happy and excited I didn't know what to do!  

We had fun just hanging out and doing our own thing.  We were going to be leaving for our Oregon trip in two days, so we were kind of getting things ready for that.  We did put our patriotic shirts on and take our annual pic on our front porch.
 I love to be festive!
 Kendrick does too - how could he not, right?
We love the USA!

We headed over to Provo to watch the fireworks and Kendrick fell asleep.  We tried to find a good place to see them, but mostly just drove around.  We finally found a place and watched the fireworks for a bit and then came home.  Somewhat uneventful, but I enjoyed it nonetheless!  Happy Birthday America!

No comments: