Thursday, February 06, 2014

Miss Drill Utah

The week after State Drill was the Miss Drill Team Utah pageant.  I had two Ellevés participating in the pageant this year.  I was so excited to go and see them perform!  
 Jamie Topham and Laney Melton
 Jamie had a jazz solo and Laney had a more lyrical/contemporary solo.  They both are incredible dancers and looked good!  Jamie is the president of our team this year and Laney is the drill mistress or co-captain.
I'm so proud of each of them.  They didn't make it into the finals, but I really think they did great! There are so many talented dancers in the state of Utah and some of the contestants had competed in the pageant last year, so they were very confident and extra prepared.

Both of them said they were so glad that they had participated in the pageant and that they learned so much.  I'm so glad that they had a good experience!

No comments: