Sunday, June 16, 2013

Father's Day 2013

Father's Day was on June 16th this year.  Kendrick went to daycare on Wednesday and Thursday that week and so he made a Father's Day gift for Scott.  
 Scott and Kendrick with the cute Father's Day sack Kendrick made.
 Another pic - better lighting! :)
 This is the sack that Kendrick made. 
 It had a cute verse on it and then there was some Hershey kisses inside the bag.
 Kendrick colored on the back of it!
 
Kendrick also made another similar item in nursery that day.  It was an envelope that looked like a shirt and tie and then there was a Hershey chocolate bar inside the envelope.  It was cute too!
 
Amanda and Hollie came down and made Scott a chocolate flower arrangement and tie.  It was cute too!  
Amanda, Hollie, Scott, and Kendrick.
 
We then headed down to Levan for lunch at my parent's house.  It was a fun Father's Day!  I'm grateful for my dad and all that he has taught me and done for me.  I'm also thankful for Scott and the father that he is to the kids.

No comments: